In English, please


I watch too many TV series, and I'm reading a scientific book entirely in English. There are also some friends of my who are acctually studying this language, and they often ask for help. Since the reading evolves lots of additional research and thinking, lately I've been thinking a lot 'in English'. So, my inspiration, based in one of the TV series, came in English. I hope you English readers enjoy such text I wrote, and are able to figure out which TV series it was based on!


It’s going to be...

Another day you pass
Wasting time playing chess
Entangled on your own mess

Suit up and leave your home
Obey the Bro’s Code as you have done
Make your friends see you are “The One”
Earn the ultimate title of being AWESOME!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Pode falar, a gente aguenta!